Brother HL-1112 Drivers Download -It offers substantial high quality output, as much as 21ppm print speeds that has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution. The fashionable HL1112 also contains a 150-sheet potential tray and Toner Preserve method for fewer crucial documents. Additionally, the space-saving design matches practically anywhere.
- Help increase productivity with print speeds up to 21ppm
- Small, space saving design
- 150 sheet paper capacity
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Print professional documents with output up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi with Resolution Control)
- Toner Save Mode for less critical business documents
- 1 year limited warranty
Brother HL-1112 Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-1112 Driver Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be differentfrom the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installingthe new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust softwarefrom ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name endsin. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, andthen wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folderwhere you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of theStart button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device,and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator,click Remove device, and then click Yes.
BROTHER HL-1110 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
|Supported Operating Systems||Download|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|