Brother HL-2170W Driver Download – The HL-2170W is a compact, budget-friendly monochrome laser printer which is excellent for printer sharing. Showcasing the exact same print pace, footprint and paper handling as being the HL-2140, the HL-2170W also provides wi-fi 802.11b/g and wired (Ethernet) community interfaces for connecting to your wired or wi-fi router.
In addition, it consists of 32MB of memory normal for quicker processing and PCL®6 emulation for larger compatibility.
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) and wired (Ethernet) network interfaces. Perfect for family or home office print sharing, the HL-2170W provides flexible connectivity with USB, wireless and wired network interfaces. A built-in wireless interface enables users to get rid of messy cables and to place the printer in the most convenient location in their environment.
- Fast print speed. With a print speed of up to 23ppm, you can quickly produce all of your letters, reports, spreadsheets and other documents.
- Quick processing. 32MB of memory enables the HL-2170W to quickly process your print jobs and handle more complex documents.
- Compact footprint. The HL-2170W easily fits on any shelf, desk or crowded workspace.
Brother HL-2170W Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-2170W Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.