Brother HL-2230 Driver Download – The Brother HL 2230 monochrome laser printer offers quick printing at around 24 web pages per moment and high-quality output for generating crisp, specialist letters, studies, spreadsheets and various files. Its classy, space-saving structure enhances almost any atmosphere. Additionally, the HL-2230 gives convenient paper dealing with by using an adjustable, 250-sheet capability tray. To help decrease your running expenditures, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge is on the market.
- Fast laser printing. Helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 24ppm.
- High-quality output. With a print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-2230 produces professional-looking output with crisp text and excellent graphics.
- Stylish, compact design. Features a small footprint that helps save valuable workspace.
- Convenient paper handling. The HL-2230 monochrome laser printer can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Toner Save mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for your less critical business documents
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-2230 offers a 1-year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Brother HL-2230 Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-2230 Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.