Brother HL-5250DN Driver Download – Brother HL-5250DN Compact related workgroups and general performance desktop end users will see the HL-5250DN a versatile option for his or her monochrome laser printing requires.
Providing exactly the same print speed, print high quality and enter ability as the HL-5240, the HL-5250DN also includes a built-in Ethernet community interface‡ in addition to a built-in duplex capacity.
- Built-in Ethernet network interface‡. Share this printer with your small office workgroup.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional looking documents, brochures, and manuals using the built-in duplex feature.
- Quick processing. With 32MB of memory standard, upgradeable to 544MB‡, this printer can handle more complex print jobs.
- Fast results. Operating at print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for a busy desktop or small workgroup.
- Outstanding print quality. Delivering up to 1200x1200dpi resolution, all of your printed materials will look their best.
Brother HL-5250DN Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-5250DN Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.