Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download
Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download-The HL-5450DN is compatible with a range of utilities for device administration and management, including BRAdmin Professional making keeping an eye on how your printer’s performing even simple.Plus compatibility with high level security protocols such as SLL & SMTP mean this high performance printer can connect to the most robust network environments
Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download InstallationsNote :
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be differentfrom the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installingthe new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust softwarefrom ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name endsin. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, andthen wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folderwhere you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of theStart button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device,and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator,click Remove device, and then click Yes.