Brother HL-6180DW Drivers Download -It characteristics dependable, rapid printing at as many as 42 internet pages for every moment and automatic two-sided printing. End users can share the HL-6180DW with others through its built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n or Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and wirelessly print from their cell unit by way of: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™ plus, it provides flexible paper handling by way of an adjustable, 500-sheet capacity paper tray and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. An optional lower paper tray boosts total input capacity to 1,050 sheets. For low cost output, a super high-yield 12,000 page replacement toner cartridge is available.
- Prints up to 42ppm
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
- 550-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable‡
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Super high-yield 12,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge available
- Backlit LCD display
- Peace of mind: free machine-lifetime support
Brother HL-6180DW WCompatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-6180DW Driver Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be differentfrom the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installingthe new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust softwarefrom ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name endsin. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, andthen wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folderwhere you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of theStart button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device,and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator,click Remove device, and then click Yes.
BROTHER HL-6180DW DRIVER DOWNLOAD
|Supported Operating Systems||Download|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|