- Fast, high-quality printing at up to 32ppm
- Easy to set up and share on your wireless or wired network or connect locally via USB interface
- Print from your mobile device via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct™
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper
- 250-sheet capacity tray adjustable for letter or legal, plus a manual feed slot for envelope printing
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Support: Free machine-lifetime support
Brother HL-L2360DW Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother Printer Driver HL-L2360DW Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver and software Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista