Brother MFC-7220 Drivers Download -Its compact measurement and complete features isn’t going to sacrifice something – high-quality laser printing, copying, scanning, faxing and also Computer system Fax are all provided. In addition, it contains a built-in phone handset and an automated document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing many internet pages.
- 5-in-1 monochrome laser printer, scanner, copier, fax & PC-Fax
- High quality, low cost of laser technology
- Small footprint, ideal for small office/home office.
- Easy-to-understand controls and software
- Allows broadcasting of faxes from your PC
- Seamless connectivity with Mac® and Windows® platforms
Brother MFC-7220 Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-7220 Driver Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be differentfrom the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installingthe new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust softwarefrom ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name endsin. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, andthen wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folderwhere you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of theStart button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device,and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator,click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista