Brother MFC-790CW Driver Download – The Brother MFC 790CW Wireless all-in-one includes an easy-to-use, intuitive and interactive four.2″ TouchScreen. It can help make improvements to your efficiency with speedy print speeds and 15-sheet greatest ability vehicle document feeder.
Connecting this equipment to many consumers is a snap through the wi-fi (802.11b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network connection. It comes with a built-in digital answering machine, full-duplex speaker mobile phone and handset.
- 4.2” TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through the menu by selecting items on the screen. Plus, preview faxes, preview/enhance/edit photos and view help menus.
- Built-in Wireless (802.11b/g) and Wired (Ethernet) Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access your digital camera media cards slots or USB flash memory drive.
- Digital Answering Machine. Holds up to 29 minutes of messages/ 99 messages, full duplex speakerphone and corded handset.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ‡
- High-Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and resolutions as high as 6000 x 1200dpi
- Flatbed Copying and Scanning. Easily copy and scan books, thick or odd shaped documents.
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 mobile device‡.
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
Brother HL-5250DN Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother HL-5250DN Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.