Brother MFC-990CW Driver Download – The Printer MFC-990cw is usually a particular packed wi-fi all-in-one printer, copier, scanner, and fax. Using the 4.2″ shade TouchScreen screen, it’s effortless to preview faxes, increase and edit shots, and look at assistance menus. Photos may also be printed directly from most Bluetooth® wireless technological innovation enabled handheld products.
This product involves an electronic answering machine with entire duplex speakerphone and 5.8GHz electronic cordless handset.
- Color/Black & White Scanning: B/W & Color Scanning
- Scanning Capability: B/W & Color Scanning
- Interpolated Scan Resolution (max. dpi): 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (max. dpi): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Mobile Device Scanning App: Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from and scanning to your Apple® Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device
- 4.2” TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through the menu by selecting items on the screen. Plus, preview faxes, preview/enhance/edit photos and view help menus.
- Built-in Wireless (802.11b/g) and Wired (Ethernet) Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access your digital camera media cards slots or USB flash memory drive.
- Digital Answering Machine. Holds up to 29 minutes of messages/ 99 messages, full duplex speakerphone and 5.8GHz cordless handset.
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 15-sheet auto document feeder.
- Direct Photo Printing on Demand. Print photos directly from your digital camera’s media card slots, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB Flash Memory Drive.‡
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Easily print JPG photos from most Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled handheld devices.
Brother MFC-990CW Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-990CW Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.