Brother MFC-9970CDW Drivers Download – Brother MFC-9970CDW Its Intuitive 5″ color Touch display show with QWERTY keyboard is a snap to make use of and run. It can make you get the job done a lot more productive with speedy, color or monochrome print and replica quickens to 30 ppm and a lucky, full-featured 33.6 Kbps fax modem.
Practical experience excellent output quality at as many as 2400 x 600 dpi. The MFC-9970CDW’s automatic two-sided printing, copying, and scanning save paper and safety features assist you to regulate your color costs and integrate color into your workflow efficiently.
Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Full Driver & Software Package Download
|Name/ OS Support||Description||Download|
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Windows Drivers 32-64 Bit – Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||We recommend this download to get the most functionality out of your Brother machine. This is a comprehensive file containing available drivers and software for the Brother machine.||Download|
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Mac 10.10 Driver -Mac OS X (10.10)|| This download includes the CUPS Driver, BR-Script Driver, PC-FAX Driver, and Brother Status Monitor.
*Not all features are available for all products.
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Mac 10.9 Driver – Mac OS X (10.9)||This driver is a CUPS filter driver and supports the PC-FAX send feature. (if applicable)||Download|
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Mac 10.8-10.7-10.6 Driver – Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)||This driver is a CUPS filter driver, and supports the PC-FAX send feature. (if applicable)||Download|