Brother MFC-J5620DW Driver Download-Brother MFCJ5620DW Color Inkjet All-in-One printer with duplex printing provides small Business users the ultimate Combination of low-cost printing, fast print speeds, and up to 11″x17″ output. Brother MFCJ5620DW Color Inkjet All-in-One printer saves up to 40% with an available super high-yield black ink replacement cartridge to help lower cost per page.
Fastest in class print speeds of up to 22ppm black/20ppm color. 250-sheet capacity up to 11″x17″ paper tray, up to 35-sheet auto document feeder, and a multi-purpose tray for an additional 80-sheet capacity and handling specialty media. 3.7″ color touchscreen display for intuitive menu navigation and easy setup. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network plus scan documents to popular cloud services from your internet-connected all-in-one.
Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux OS.
Brother Printer Driver MFC-J5620DW Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.