Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Download – The Brother Do the job Smart Sequence MFC-J875DW might be what exactly you need. Besides its budget-friendly acquire price tag, it offers an overall decrease price of operation many thanks to high-yield substitute ink cartridges and paper-saving duplex printing.
Capabilities just like the intuitive 2.7″ TouchScreen Exhibit with Contact Panel, an automatic document feeder, printing and scanning out of your NFC capable device, and cost-free Brother Cloud Apps make this all-in-one a fantastic option for your home/home office.
- Secure Wireless with the New Wireless Assistant & Wired Setup. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
- Intuitive 2.7″ TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel. TouchPanel allows you only to see the keys you need. Also, create shortcuts for frequently used functions.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. Fast print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing. Help save paper with automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
- Convenient Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™.
- Near Field Communication. NFC Connectivity lets you “touch to connect” directly from most NFC-capable mobile devices
- Free Brother Cloud Apps. Web-based apps from Brother allowed you capture and convert documents directly from your machine.
Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers Compatibility / Operating System (OS):
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13) / Linux OS.
Brother MFC-J875DW Drivers Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother MFC-J875DW Full Driver & Software Package Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Brother MFC-J875DW Windows Drivers (32/64bit)|
|Brother MFC-J875DW Mac 10.10 Driver|
|Brother MFC-J875DW Mac 10.9 Driver|
|Brother MFC-J875DW Mac 10.8-10.7-10.6 Driver|