Brother DCP-560CN Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be differentfrom the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installingthe new driver
You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust softwarefrom ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name endsin. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, andthen wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folderwhere you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of theStart button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device,and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator,click Remove device, and then click Yes.
How to Brother Driver Install was last modified: February 19th, 2016 by